- Chinese (Traditional) translation. Thanks to Cookie Lee!
- extended processing of unknown URLs. Now when unknown URL is entered at first will be resolved actual URL (if there are any redirects). If it points to supported site will be used standard analysis. Otherwise if it points to some textual page (e.g. HTML) then it will be scanned for URLs to the clip pages from supported sites. If it has just one URL then will be initiated redirect to this clip page and will be used standard analysis. If it has more than one URL, Add Feed window will pop up with all these URLs. If it has no supported URLs, an error will be displayed. If URL target is not text page (e.g. some file) then will be retrieved its size and filename and this file will be available for download (i.e. program will work as regular file downloader). Additionally if target file is video or audio, its analysis will be initiated and its properties will be displayed (as for media files on supported sites). If option Page analysis » Process unknown URLs is unchecked, only actual URL will be resolved and if target URL does not point to the clip page from supported site then analysis will end with error
- enhancements for thumbnails. Added option Common » Show thumbnails. Thumbnails in main window and feed window will be downloaded and displayed only if it is checked. Thumbnail cannot be hidden now from main window using splitter, only through this option. If thumbnail cannot be retrieved (or not retrieved yet), it will not waste space on main window (whole space will be used by the clip title and description). In Compact view thumbnails are not downloaded. Added thumbnails cache so recently downloaded thumbnails will not be re-downloaded again
- enhancements for textual info displaying. If it is partially visible, there will be fade on appropriate side (top or bottom) to indicate this. Info in this case now can be scrolled by mouse wheel
- fixed #403 error for Youtube
Changelog Version details