- output presets. Available in Tools menu. Preset is combination of desired quality and output directory. Desired quality includes program work mode. Current preset is displayed in the program title.
- additional columns for clips list in search and feeds. All new columns represent the clip properties like rating, uploader etc.
- taskbar tasks for the presets. The presets are also displayed in Windows taskbar tasks and can be accessed without running program if you pinned it to the taskbar. The presets there are in order of usage, last used is on top. Max number of items in taskbar tasks is controlled by the system and can be changed in taskbar Properties » Jump Lists tab » Number of recent items to display in Jump Lists (or similar depending on the system).
- fixed inability to display context help in options tree
- fixed inability to download from Dailymotion
- binding to taskbar for x64 version was changed in order to not conflict with 32-bit version. If you have x64 version pinned to taskbar, might be need to re-pin it again.
Changelog Version details