- reworked options tree:
- the program options representation was reworked using a tree. This is much easier to maintain and should be easier or at least not harder to use than previous;
- now it is possible to reset any option or options group to their default values - right click on the tree item or the options group and select 'Reset' context menu item. To reset all the options, right click on empty space within the options tree;
- new group 'Getting info about clip' is more sensible representation of analysis settings, previously available at the top of 'Advanced' tab (was 'do not download additional data at analysis' etc).
- additional options. There are three options related to connections retry in 'Network' group and one additional option in 'Downloading' group ('Minimum part size'). Also added options in 'Advanced' group which are not intended for regular use - they are for troubleshooting and testing;
- now at manual format selection in Advanced Mode when switching to other video stream (VO), current audio stream will be checked and automatically changed to appropriate if selected video+audio combination exist in 'Exceptions for streams mixing' setting from 'Quality' options group;
- fix for Dailymotion age-restricted videos;
- fixed crash at changelog viewing in x64;
- fixed crash which sometimes happened in Advanced Mode at manual format selection.
Thanks for the crash dumps! They helped to figure out these crashes above.
Changelog Version details