- Greek translation. Thanks to geogeo.gr!
- initial support of chunked DASH streams. Basically that means more qualities for some clips (example with chunked DASH streams and without them for this clip). Experimental feature, in 1.13 will be disabled by default. Can be enabled using option
- extended option
Priority of formatsto support format pairs (read option description for details)
- added per-connection speed limit option. This is not overall speed limit, thus not very convenient, but it is at least something. Placed in
Advanced dl.conn_speed_limitsince it is not user-friendly option
- fixed the use of internal ffmpeg. Simple and Advanced modes now are fully functional using single exe file
- fix for Youtube (some clips started giving "couldn't resolve host name" error)
- updated libcurl to 7.52.1
Note for Windows XP users. In short: program does supports XP and this will be retained in future. In details read here.
Changelog Version details