- support for auto-translated subtitles on Youtube. In addition to regular subtitles and ASR (Automatic Speech Recognition) Youtube has auto-translated subtitles (machine translation of one of regular subtitles or ASR, available only when the clip has some of them).
There are always many auto-translated subtitles, so they are moved to separate popup menu 'Subtitles (Auto-translated)', otherwise it would be hard to select regular subtitles if all types will be listed together
- subtitles menu now will have multiple columns if subtitles count is greater than screen height can display
- precise selection for subtitles. This feature relates to automatic selecting of subtitles. Previously it was possible to choose just 'Download all' / 'All except Youtube ASR' and 'Never download subtitles'. Now for every type of subtitles (regular / ASR / auto-translated) can be selected any set of subtitles to download. If program will found some of selected subtitles at analysis, it will automatically select them for download.
When selecting subtitles, in addition to predefined set of subtitles to choose from it is possible to add custom language tags
- URL edit box enhancements: selecting all text when clicked; adding protocol to URL when copied
- fixes for several sites and general analysis optimization
- fixed Windows XP support. Minimum supported version is XP SP2
- updated translation. Thanks to Marco C., Cookie Lee, Åke Engelbrektson, AlFipapa, 大眼仔~旭, Edgar 'Fast Edi' Hoffmann, niknik, Yonta, Matt H
- internal ffmpeg updated to 3.0.2, libcurl to 7.49.1
- changed naming convention for configuration files. In case of portable version the name of application data directory is also changed from 'appdata' to 'appdata.<exe_name>' e.g. for 3D Youtube Downloader (x64) it will be now 'appdata.3dyd64'.
NOTE: at first run config files will be moved / renamed according to new convention. There should be no difference at regular usage but if you'll decide to switch back to previous program versions, they will not see these files and thus will start with default settings
Changelog Version details